Monday, December 04, 2006

Stop Thief!

I just discovered a blog which is blatantly copying my name and the content from this blog of mine- word for word, link for link - and posting it under the name of someone called carlin (see here) >(link removed, not giving them any hits from here)

THIS IS NOT ME POSTING HERE AND THEY ARE USING MY CONTENT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

If you search this service of free blogs from byindia.com you will find copies of a whole lot of other blogs there. With my limited exposure to the blogs blogosphere, I have in half an hour, found half a dozen blatant copies of other blogs there. I have already contacted the bloggers I know to warn them! And I would urge you not to believe that all the blogs under byindia dot com are from genuine bloggers!

I'm figuring out what this is all about, and will post here soon to let you all know.

Imitation is sometimes the best form of flattery - but this is thievery!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see those links .. if you dont mind.